I hope everyone is doing well after the last 15 months. Thanks to your support, The Shepherd’s Center of Richmond (TSCOR) survived a difficult year and stayed the course. We regrouped and offered virtual lifelong learning programs, which many of you attended via Zoom. Client services adapted and continued to provide our senior clients with lifestyle assistance. Maintaining these programs and services is our top priority, and we did it together!
TSCOR membership runs from July 1,2021, through June 30, 2022, and is only $25. Becoming a member means you help continue the efforts of this outstanding organization to support the well-being of older adults.
There are several benefits of membership, but the best one is knowing you sustain TSCOR’s mission: keeping older adults active and engaged through volunteer service and lifelong learning. Your support is critical as we emerge into this “brave new normal,” so please renew or begin your membership today.
Annual Membership Is Only $25
- free admission to lunch speakers
- reduced Open University tuition
- reduced TSCOR travel rates
- invitation to the Annual Volunteer Celebration
- support TSCOR’s lifelong learning programs: Open University and Lunch & Life.
- support TSCOR’s client services. We provide free rides to medical appointments and grocery stores for seniors in our community.
- support our mission.
Support TSCOR and become a member here.
Thank you and take good care,
Executive Director, TSCOR