Good Day Everyone!
There is the possibility of inclement weather on Monday, February 15. Monday is also Presidents’ Day and the city schools are closed, so we do not have their decision to determine whether we are closed. So this is our inclement weather plan for Monday:
We are keeping our eye on the forecast and will make a decision Sunday evening. This decision will be posted on our website. If we are closed, it will also appear on the scroll of the local television stations.
Stay warm over the next couple of days and check on your older neighbors! -Julie